- Fitzpatrick, I.C., 2013. A Children’s Future Fund: How food duties could provide the money to protect children’s health and the world they grow up in. Sustain: The Alliance for Better Food and Farming. London.
- Fitzpatrick, I.C., Macmillan, T., 2010. Making Local Food Work: Influencing Consumer Buying Behaviour. Making Local Food Work, The Plunkett Foundation, Woodstock.
- Fitzpatrick, I.C., Macmillan, T., Hawkes, et al. 2010. Understanding food culture in Scotland and its comparison in an international context: implications for policy development. NHS Health Scotland.
- Godoy, R., Reyes-Garcia, V., Fitzpatrick, I.C., et al. 2009. Long-term (secular) change of ethnobotanical knowledge of useful plants. Journal of Anthropological Research 65: 51-67.
- Godoy, R., Tanner, S., Fitzpatrick, I.C., et al. 2008. The effect of rainfall during gestation and early childhood on adult height in a foraging and horticultural society of the Bolivian Amazon. American Journal of Human Biology 20: 23-34.
- Godoy, R., Tanner, S., Fitzpatrick, I.C., et al. 2006. Does modernization erode the secular trend of indigenous knowledge? In Tsimane’ Amazonian Panel Study Working Paper 29: 1-38
- Godoy, R., Tanner, S., Fitzpatrick, I.C., et al. 2006. The pay-offs to sociability: Solitary and social leisure and happiness. In Tsimane’ Amazonian Panel Study Working Paper 25: 1-38
- Fitzpatrick, I.C., 2006. A study of recognition, transmission, and use of wild-food plants in two Wichí communities. In Proceedings of the IVth International Congress of Ethnobotany (ed.) F.Ertug, 79-82. Istanbul: Yayinlari.
- Let’s rediscover the spirit of the Diggers (12 March 2011)
- Reclaim the fields: a fight for the landless generation (28 March 2011)
- Honeybees get a helping hand (March 2011; Issue 440)
- Nestléd in controversy (October 2010; Issue 436)
- Climate Action Back on the Agenda (October 2010; Issue 436; not available online)
- ‘I was in an art class’ (June 2010; Issue 433)
- Gone to Bidder 70 (May 2010; Issue 432)
- Summit different: report from Cochabamba (May 2010; Issue 432)